Introducing the Time Teller Solar: Harness the Power of the Sun
One of our all-time favorite Nixon watches is going solar. We're stoked to introduce the latest addition to the Time Teller family: Time Teller Solar.
The Time Teller Solar is packed with major upgrades. Keep reading to learn what makes this new Nixon solar watch unique.
Behind the Time Teller Solar
The Time Teller is a true Nixon icon. And now, it’s supercharged with the power of the sun.
Here are a few main features and specs for this new light-powered iteration of the Time Teller:
- 100m / 10 ATM water rating
- 40.5mm case diameter
- 5-link quick-release watch band
- Charges with any light, from artificial office light to sunlight
- 1 full charge is enough to run the movement for up to 4 months
- A few minutes of direct sunlight is enough for a full day of power
The Time Teller Solar pays homage to the silhouettes of classic watches... but with a solar movement twist. Raised indices and custom molded hands give the dial a distinct look. A stainless steel case, hardened mineral crystal and fixed bezel bring it all together.
Embrace the power of the sun with the Time Teller Solar.