Hot & Heavy Jam
Pioneers in the world of rock and roll, The Rolling Stones are jamming with Nixon on a heavy, limited-edition collab. Performing six decades after their beginnings, The Stones are the epitome of multi-generational appeal.
Classic Stones graphics, album artwork and fashion cues overdrive the collection’s designs. That, combined with a selection of Nixon legacy watches, from analog to digital, and you have yourself a show you’ll never forget. Custom designs note by note, roll up and embrace the iconic sound.
Steps to Replace Quick Release Bands
- Remove the existing band.
- Align the new band with the short side on top (12 o’clock), long side on bottom (6 o’clock) with the quick release pins facing down so they aren’t visible.
- Using the quick release pin, depress the spring bar on one side of the band, while inserting the pin into the hole in the lug on the other.
- Slide the depressed side under the lug, and release the pin sliding it around until it clicks into the hole in the lug.
- Repeat the same process for the other strap.
- Enjoy your new Nixon band!